Are you looking for a unique setting for your next congress, conference, seminar or show? Are you planning a business trip? The best infrastructures can be found in Luxembourg, the heart of Europe and the ideal place to combine business, culture and leisure.
With its long tradition of cultural and commercial exchange; with its multilingual and multicultural environment; with its prime strategic location and its high-quality MICE (meetings, incentives, conventions, events) infrastructure, Luxembourg more than ever offers itself as large hub for business and conferences.
The teams of the Luxembourg Convention Bureau, the official convention bureau of Luxembourg City, and of Luxembourg Congrès, who are responsible for the promotion of the Grand Duchy as a country of international meetings and which manages the European Conference Center Luxembourg in Luxembourg-Kirchberg, will help you find the right infrastructure for your event and develop a programme of visits and interesting activities.
Let yourself be impressed by the advantages of Luxembourg as a MICE destination! Here are some of them:
- state-of-the-art MICE infrastructure, both in the capital and across the country;
- the irresistible combination of business, quality of life and unforgettable cultural outings;
- financial, banking and commercial centre of international renown, European capital and a multilingual and multicultural environment — that's what makes Luxembourg a key convention centre in the heart of Europe;
- a country that is a hub: an international airport in constant expansion, a thriving national airline, a dense road network connected to the whole of Europe, a TGV link to Paris and Strasbourg;
- high-quality services: a culinary diversity (highest number of star rated restaurants per square kilometre!) and a selection of first class hotels.
Not yet convinced? Here are the 10 best arguments in favour of Luxembourg!