Luxembourg-Findel International Airport
- Daily flights: the airport offers daily flights to major European cities.
- Location of the airport: 10km east of Luxembourg City.
- New terminal: the new terminal at Luxembourg airport (2008) serves 13 airlines flying to about 70 airports in 24 countries, with, on average, more than 800 flights a week.
- Luxair: the international airport of Luxembourg is the port of call of the national airline Luxair, which links Luxembourg to many European cities, and the cargo airline Cargolux. Other European airlines, including Air France, KLM, Swiss, Lufthansa and British Airways, operate regular flights to Luxembourg.
- Air taxi services: for business travellers, the airport also offers air taxi services.
- The following information is available on the website at www.lux-airport.lu: how to get to the airport, the day's departures and arrivals, car hire, parking facilities, the airlines present at Luxembourg Airport, etc.
Travelling on from the airport
- Shuttle buses transfer passengers between the airport and the central railway station in Luxembourg City.
- Car rental is, of course, also possible at the airport.
- It is easy to pick up a taxi outside the terminal building.
More detailed information is available on the website of Lux-Airport ('Access & Parking').
Airports in the Greater Region
Apart from Luxembourg Airport, there is also a gliding centre in Useldange and a parachuting site in Noertrange.
In the Greater Region around the Grand Duchy, you find airports at Frankfurt-Hahn, Charleroi, Metz-Nancy and Saarbrücken.